• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ He is my cool bro here at FTalk. xP
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

He's cool and awesome. CHEERS! ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He's also cool and awesome! :]
mSana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is very active...
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes an anime brigade..........wuhuhuuuuuuuu look at her pose........ ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's 15 years old xD
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=drrraddict14;#3771083;1303970677]he's 15 years old xD[/quote] No Im not....wish I could be that young.....wakahahaha secret.wakahahaha Shes happy and laughing all the way.wakahahaha ;)

Last edited by Hafeez (2011-04-28 02:23:32)

drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha i thought you were because of what you said from the other thread xDD he's an ftalkworm :DD
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=drrraddict14;#3771099;1303971297]hahaha i thought you were because of what you said from the other thread xDD[/quote] LOL.wakahahah you'll find out soon. ;) Shes figuring up my age.........wakahahahhah ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha xD i can't figure out his age and what month he was born O.o
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=drrraddict14;#3771120;1303972171]i can't figure out his age and what month he was born O.o[/quote] Find out when you have accepted my request in your FB.wakahahaha Im brokers...........LOLOLOLOL Shes stress.wakahahah ;)
nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's one of my true buddy here.:P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She's verrrry verrrry active. I think she'll be an ftalkwhiz soon nuff.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She's a straightforward person. :lala:

Last edited by bryekristoff20 (2011-04-28 09:52:20)

nyliam_tedz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

her username's cool.:D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She is from the province of Bukidnon. :]
xiemaine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wew my groupmate! He's really nice! *High five Brye! :wave:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Thanks maine. :wave: -- She's Maine. no doubt, she's pretty. :]
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hes active .. :D :D as what I always say :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She is a cat, an exotic cat :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:59

[ 9 queries - 0.153 second ]
Privacy Policy