• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shana16
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^always here in ftalk
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Shes my No.1 critic I would love too..........wakahahahaha ;)

Last edited by Hafeez (2011-04-27 11:30:10)

bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She's active again. cool. xP
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im impress by he's true concerns to all his friends. ;)
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's a good friend. :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes a nice too.........miss her. ;)
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ wow. you miss me? haha. he has nice siggy. :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=MUSICisLOVE;#3770107;1303918768]^ wow. you miss me? haha.[/quote] yes.wakahahahaha...... Shes cute hugging a doll. ;)
MUSICisLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's a member of Ftalk University. :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes from TS. ;)
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he is active.. :lol:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's an active newbie too. ;)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hes posting at night

Last edited by shana16 (2011-04-27 12:10:44)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She gives me 2 repu recently........wakahaha thanks a lot...Im mean....no prob...I'll send you repu soon.wakahahaha ;)
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she has 3378 post :lol2:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hope he's not an alien..........wakahahahahah ;)
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha nope.. not really he's prince libra.. :lol:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's friendly yet creepy. ;)
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's friendly too.. :lol:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Looks like a guy having black metal personality. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:03

[ 9 queries - 0.223 second ]
Privacy Policy