• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

A night ranger in Ftalk for his duty...wakakakaka
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]-- haha. He enjoys posting right now! [/b][/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's missing someone now
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]-- He is currently at the cbox. :)[/b][/color][/font]
nylevoj_79
» n00b
1969-12-31

^his a man. a nice person :thumbsup:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes a lovely new member. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]-- Loyal member of FTalk Unioversity! [/b][/color][/font]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he misses someone.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is using such a kawaii avatar ((:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]-- A very cute Cebuana FTalker! :)[/b][/color][/font]
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

si brye ay may nakakaaliw na sumasayaw na ibon sa siggy niya
Eunice Dee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Pretty in her siggy. :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She`s from Batangas. watta cute FTalker. :)
Mztrez_Dee
» n00b
1969-12-31

he's my friend. good guy
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She`s also my cute friend. Nice girl and pretty. :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A good bro.... that will always be there to listen to your thoughts. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A very thoughtful friend I used to know. :)
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a clown who likes wearing a blue cap
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A very observant member which knows more his friends character. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A very friendly person. I used to know. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:19

[ 15 queries - 0.312 second ]
Privacy Policy