• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

wakahahahahahha loves laughing. ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves laughing too hahahaha
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^an active noob . :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A special Whiz... ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ male :))))
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a newbie from laguna :lol: :lol:
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

an ftalker from mars lol xDD
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahahah :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: active newbie
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

active user from CEBU, right? :)

Last edited by drrraddict14 (2011-04-27 13:59:23)

harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whoa O_o a newbie na may 50 post.. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha nagtagalog na (ako rin) his caption is "hahaha" xD
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahaha :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: her caption is" haloooooooooo :3
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's an alien.. ?? O.o hahaha
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

O_O hahahhaa not really :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: she's friendly
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha ^ he's friendlier xD
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahha :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: she's nice
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ nicer lol hahaha doesn't want to sleep :D
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she hs 1 reputation..hehehe :lol3: :lol3:
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha ^ is online right now
dodette
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a cute, beautifuuuul newbie! Supeer active! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 9 queries - 0.172 second ]
Privacy Policy