• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ got her sexy back. :xixi:
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kuya James in his cute purple Polo :)
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's nice. and she has alot of post count. o.o sexy back. :xixi:
MoKa07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think he loves photography coz of dis Zen Photographer haha lol
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's in love. :)) i think.
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's good in photography and editing
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ She's back and she's active today! :) [/b][/color][/font]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's active 24 hours? :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ Her post is already 12k plus! [/b][/color][/font]
itwasneverhim18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He's ava is blue tone :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ She is very cute. :) [/b][/color][/font]
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well brye is brye
carlawho
» n00b
1969-12-31

cooooool pretty :pictures::pictures:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice and Feminine. ;)
carlawho
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice :eh: nerd :run:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Pretty and gorgeous. ;)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ A prolific poster! :) [/b][/color][/font]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A professional badge collector.
helena chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

He's an elite here.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A nice, new and fresh member here. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 9 queries - 0.180 second ]
Privacy Policy