• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shana16
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^hes friendly and trust worthy :d
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She loves reading book and very honest on expressing her feelings.wakaaahah ;)
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she's friendly and active :lol:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's real name smoking hot........wakahahahahaha
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahahhahahah :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: he's cool..
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Loves football. ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ lives in Singapore? :)
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes so cute looks like my classmate and funny too.wakahahah ;)
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^he loves ftalk
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Shes a bookworm I guess. ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Hafeez;#3770328;1303923790]Shes so cute looks like my classmate and funny too.wakahahah[/quote] lols ahaha xD ^ very active in ftalk
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wakahahahha I'm looking forward to know about her soon. ;)
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's top poster..hehheheeh :lol:
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ he looks emo wahahaha
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She looks so jolly I like that. ;)
harviexzz123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahhahaha:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: he's hyper..hehhehehe

Last edited by harviexzz123 (2011-04-27 13:19:13)

Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's the new revolution eyes in FTalk. ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

looks like a prince ahaha
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

awww....so cute I want to burst that cheeks of hers.wakahahaha ;)
drrraddict14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha likes chubby people :)))
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:31

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy