• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Spammer ((:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^top poster :turbopoke:
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=fyoks;#3637554;1277099779]she's so cute and lovely :heart2:[/quote] ThankYou! :redface::redface::redface::redface: is very nice and cute too :)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nice pose.. :)
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's so nice and friendly
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Has no signature.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he is onlyn today. wahaha
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she haz henna in her arms
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the coolest person i ever know..
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's nice and cute
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ He doesnt want to use signature. :)[/b] [/color][/font]

Last edited by bryekristoff20 (2010-06-22 10:30:51)

trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He changed his siggy to Spongebob.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ She`s pretty Trisha. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's the super awesome kuya brye.
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]He's a Ftalk Freak..!! LOL! yhanikz is one of the friendly members here..!![/i]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Old ftalk member ((:
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's cute :)
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^a nice cute person :pacman:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

FTalkElite ((: active.
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Century Gothic][color=red][b]^ He`s a SuperFTalker. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:59

[ 9 queries - 0.647 second ]
Privacy Policy