• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's active
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he's obsessed.
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's so cute :heart:
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's cute also. :P
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hyper.
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she lives in Angeles City.
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^OMG.....she's from hell? :lol3:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I don't know, I can't describe him that much. I haven't seen him and we haven't met before but I think that he's tall. Right? Haha.
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think she's artistic :D
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I think she sings well =)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she must be a talented person.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's memi
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's friendly (=
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Subscriber :d
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My schoolmate.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The silent flip =)
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He loves his lab. :lol3:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Inlove :lol3::lol3::lol3:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She likes kids :D
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's pretty =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:12

[ 9 queries - 0.388 second ]
Privacy Policy