• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^reminds me of the name 'yan yan'. The nickname of my disgraceful bff.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3573020;1273347819]reminds me of the name 'yan yan'. The nickname of my disgraceful bff.[/quote] LAWL. we have the same nickname! Mine's just have H. :D ------------- she is in muzikeroz-muzikeraz group
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Certified Rockstar! ;)
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

emo :]
Geeky Areli
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^FTalk Agent.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She lives at the same province as me :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we both have the same rank :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

She's an Ftalk Manic :D
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She's my co-egroup. : D
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ She's my real life sis what can I say about her wkokok
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^she's from MPA. ^^
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

She's the girl I saw recently from any forum.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ She's my sis again and she's currently nowhere from my sight wkokok :xixi:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is my groupmate :D
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red] [b]^ I just know her lately and she's nice. :)[/b] [/color][/font]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Ah Cbox addict! :)
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

He's creative. :lala:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^she's a whiz :pacman:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She loves KYLE so much. :P[/b][/color][/font]
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Friendly
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:40

[ 9 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy