• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Dnky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]^[/b] Arigatou neh, Kuya Brye :D [s]---[/s] He's friendly [b][of course][/b], umm... He's an FTalkWorm[b]! T.T[/b]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

pretty. :wow:
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she has a teddy bear?? hahhahahha
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ She`s Shana.. one of the youngest member here.. I think she`s only 13. :)[/b][/color][/font]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolx....my UTOL here!! his so nice and kind :lol3: [spoiler]hallu UTOL ko[/spoiler]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]he really loves "her" :yes2: :xixi:[/font][/color]
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a super ftalker with kawaii avatar
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=red][b]^ a very very thoughtful and friendly friend. :p[/b][/color][/font]
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's "kuya" BRYE. the very superduper active member :xixi: he's not a snob :yes2: I swear. :love::love:
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's a ftalk geek
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She's new and she's from Otukus. :lol3:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My groupmate. :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Plurk addict. :lol3:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=Red][b]^ MMP member and an FTalk Elite. :) [/b][/color][/font]
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a FTworm rank member
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=Red][b]^ Koy really loves photography. :)[/b][/color][/font]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

an ftalk worm :)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Very pretty. :lol:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

FtalkElite, lovely XD
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she is a she.. :D :D heeheheeh
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:49

[ 10 queries - 0.666 second ]
Privacy Policy