• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

EX00
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Ftalkwhiz
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves anime :run:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ An Elite, I love that siggy ^w^
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]she's an anime kida. :thumbsup:[/align]
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's an author in Non-Eng Lit.
ruthangelatan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ an otaku i think :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She loves to make salute pose.. hehe

Last edited by nanix84 (2010-04-08 13:14:11)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he has an emo hairstyle [ i think :P ]
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an FtalkAgent wit cute face (:
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she has a passion on Fashion :lol3:
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yhentot;#3515452;1270773522]she has a passion on Fashion[/quote] Lewlss. I liked taht :lol3: @T: She say's "whatever"..and an Anime fanatic..
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[sup]^ A FTalkAddict. And she has a long hair.[/sup] :dance:
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she's very fun to be with.... :D :D :D and she's my friend!!
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a member of FU :)
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Arial][b][color=Red]^ She's a cute and young Ftalker.. a nice friend. :)[/color] [/b][/font]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's really active.. and famous here in FTalk..
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

an FtalkElite and a certified Otaku..
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ a rockizta!! :music:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

An Otakus Society plus being an Elite!
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

he's an FTalkWhiz and a member of FU :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:44

[ 9 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy