• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

sorry its for gr8sh ehe :D for jems : innocent face! :P
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shes out of herslf........ihihihi :P
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's from jan lang? where is it? :lol:
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

means ... somewhere else in filipino :lol: shes not filipino.........huh?
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope. indonesian LOL :lol: dont really like it. soo. he's from filipino :D
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^^ friendsteraddict.. :D xD[/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she'a a friendsterwhiz :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^Friendster Addict. ;) [/b][/font]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

super fs... member :wow:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^one of my krassiiee :redface:
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ cute ^.^ and i joker too? (siggy) xP
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ ^^ friendstertalker.. :thumbsup: xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOL. :lol: nc and friendly :D and kyuut --- ooops. [i]salllaayy[/i] :penguin: friendly and emo

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2009-01-12 20:11:25)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]^He's oozing w/ sex appeal. :) [/b][/font]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Lol.haha =D Eptok Addict :eh::thumbsup:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ cute , whahaha :D xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Emo Gurl :penguin::penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ lolz =D emo boi,.,, whahaha =D xD
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Hardcore? :O:penguin::penguin:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^^ nah, whahaha :D handsome :rolleyes: xD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:31

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy