• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves twilight. ;)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

amigas our call name she's so nice and kawaii..;)
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center][color=limegreen] loves dolphins [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align] [/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she inlove and already taken. =)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he is a fs whiz his teacher here is impo ( sis riz) i like his siggy.. color blue

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-12-28 03:02:55)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: an artist.. hee
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anime lover.. hehehehe :D
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm.^ animé lover too? =D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]^She's pretty. :thumbsup: [/b]
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^loves suikoden..[/b]
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^girly. :D hihi.
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ She's chubby. :thumbsup:
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. he's chubby too! ^=D=D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^she has a gorgeous eyes :D
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=wendy-pan]haha. he's chubby too! ^=D=D[/quote] Haha. No, I'm not. :p @topic: He's eMo.! :D

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-12-28 22:23:49)

miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^rockstar?.. haha LoL..
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gerard0619]Haha. No, I'm not.[/quote] yes you are. HAHA. (evil laugh)=D=D ^cute

Last edited by wendy-pan (2008-12-28 22:26:23)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^She's cute. cute. and cute. =):thumbsup:

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-12-28 22:26:27)

wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i'll stand by on what I said before. he's chubby. :lol: HAHA. just kiddin.. ^he's kind. :O

Last edited by wendy-pan (2008-12-28 22:28:55)

gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=wendy-pan]^i'll stand by on what I said before. he's chubby. :lol: HAHA.[/quote] Haha. I'm not chubby. I just look chubby in my siggy. :p @topic: A half Filipino?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 9 queries - 0.520 second ]
Privacy Policy