• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Ashtray
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ lover also ?^
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ loves anime :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

GFX expert, i think :D:D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hmmm? he lyk doll? mwahahahaha =D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes a killer :/
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^he's shy =|=D=D=D=D=D=D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]shes a killer :/[/quote] got-cha!! totally ryt =D ^ he's a anime lovha? :/
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@t Kaygee he like ang3l i guess :lol: peace :lol: :P edit~ the killer again

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-09 02:23:01)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's online ryt now :lol: *duuhh :wallbash:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-09 02:25:39)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

loves anime. I guess =|
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's a nice person i think :D:thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

exam hater. same like me. =D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm.... L Lawliet fan..No Death Note fanatic... and an iskalandero :lol:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the scandalers member... :)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ms fu of december. (:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

He's Beautiful :wow: ....................... :lol:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pringles adik..?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's d'ice,.,.im the only one who calls that way[/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Twilight fan =) <><><><>
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he loves pringles. :D :thumbsup: i love it as well. esp. cheeze favour & original.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:51

[ 11 queries - 0.540 second ]
Privacy Policy