• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he always follow my words such a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forever and ever weakling!!!
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a cute opss heheh. i mean bruha loser witch =D=D=D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wahaha yah a cute witch... but this guy is a chakang monster!! wahaha =D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahahah- cute ? you? naahh was kiddin XD shes still the bruhaiest witch ever!
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]an autistic monster!!! boooooooooo wahahaha[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

her username's cuteukoi..and she has a new siggy..and.. she has a nice ava.. :wow: aww..she is an ex member Rockstars!. :lol: peace.. :P she is my playmate.. :penguin:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha....and she's the friendliest here in Ftalk world!! she's really a great damn thing!! wahaha =D[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's my enemy my 1st worst enemy ever hahaha
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]uu yah! wahahaha,.,. also my enemy!!! the bestest enemy in my whole entire life.. :lol:[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

freak. =D a freak from japan.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he loves the girl on his siggy :wow:[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she lives in hell. =D
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

romantic|emotional rocker :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[s]^ A davaoeno? :)[/s] -- I think he loev PPG. XD

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-11-30 12:36:52)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

loves reading book? :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ He's a davaoeno. :]]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^She lives in dreamland. @OT : [b]DECEMBER NA GUYS!! MERRY X'MAS TO ALL.[/b] :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a certified rockstar[/b]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

her name is like a food called ukoi ukoi speacialti of ilokano
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's a snob noww...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 9 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy