• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a babools =D=D=D=D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

.... active .............
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's an elite.. :D :D :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

an addict......... =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's in love :wow:[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's the [s]crushchooty[/s]enemy (according to them) of rakxxtar :D haha

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-12-07 07:25:25)

rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lolness hahaa she loves making sigs hahah
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]he's juz very weak to duel me =D[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

loves twilight.........
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's an elite :] *bow down :D haha
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

siggy maker heheheh
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a talker and soon to be an addict
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's scary,.,. :eh:[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She loves chooty =):thumbsup: the rakzztar :lol::lol::lol: :Dv
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]She loves chooty[/quote] amfness,.,.he's not my chooty!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: ^ he's really stupid! wahaha =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Twilight fanatic. :lol:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

genuis? nerd? geek? fumo? . . .
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a talker.. and he peace ?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]naddnadd[img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] » FriendsterGeek [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av17/169599.jpg[/img] › `tired of school › Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite Location: Murray, Uttah Registered: 2008-09-02 Posts: 1050 Last visit: Today Reputation: + 78 - PM Friendster[/quote] [/align] i'm [b]NOT[/b] spammer okay. =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]=) :thumbsup: weeeeeeeeeee,.,.he's really cool!!![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:37

[ 9 queries - 1.270 second ]
Privacy Policy