• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

its u again... mysterious :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]adik-adik,.,.!!! wahaha :lol:[/b] @StupidMuMU: dont insert me at ur post,.,.errrr :wallbash: spam spam mumu!! wahahaha
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she a girl from Underneath Hell. =D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Teh one who loves Photography! :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she has long bangs..:D
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she loves pink... pretty... :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Chexka with rosy cheeks :wow::wow: :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 09:42:33)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he has long blond hair..
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sexy Baccck! =D :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I dont know her that much so I guess I have to BE AWARE :penguin: :lol::lol::lol: peace :Dv

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-28 09:46:40)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's misterious...:D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Nice + Charming + Sexy = 1 back beauty :wow: :lol::lol::lol:
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i know him from somewhere...the ava!!! :D

Last edited by pauline416 (2008-11-28 10:19:23)

Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ she like's butterfly :lol:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think he likes Ash and Cicatizes :lol::lol::lol: kidding :Dv
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think he loves anime...
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ she will bring the sexy back :D
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he's anime lover. & as i see. he has 100 post. haha!
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She loves pink :rose:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

He's a newbie :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:51

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy