• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's a certified pinkaholic? ..:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shes from Fu .... :D
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The owner of Xiruki Foot Powder.. If you want to buy, just call 890-2345. But wait! There's still more.. If you call within the next 20 mins. you'll recieve a free foot massage from our very own Xiruki. :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rockstar :cool: i guess ~
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]you'll recieve a free foot massage from our very own Xiruki. :lol:[/quote] lol. if thats you, ill.. obliterate ur toe nails. =D ---- topic: she loves, david
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Wahahaha.. I know ur good at foot massage. So take care of my feet, handle it with care. :lol: > She is so good at foot massage. =):thumbsup: Two thumbs up..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he like Code Geass =|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]He's trying to be lelouch. Without knowin the fact that he's really a cockroach. Not lelouch... :P[/b] wrong post! topic: comes wd a new ava.

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-11-21 10:12:51)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Wah! I'm not trying to be lelouch.. haha.. are you insane? I can't be an anime.. duh? haha.. :lol: > I repeat, good at foot massage..
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rockstar (again) who like code geass (again) :lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She's from Utah.. :lol:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

and he's from davao city :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@[b]flint_hydz[/b] well, i'm not :D [spoiler]but i wish i can go to Uttah :cool:[/spoiler] @[b]T[/b] is he a Naruto fan ? =|

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-11-21 10:30:12)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

her name, sounds like [b]nod..[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: [b]nod[/b] ? better say it 'nad' :thumbsup: @[b]T[/b] friendly and famous :cool:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she loves pink as well. & she loves the boy who is on her siggie.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves pink more than me :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

owww..she loves pink too..
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]She likes pink. :D:thumbsup: [/b]
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^kinda look like an emo x]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:05

[ 10 queries - 0.521 second ]
Privacy Policy