• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yar xoo cute dood! ahaha..
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves anime, cute
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i think she loves her cellphone :D [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^she likes pig? :D and eyes also[/i]:D
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she is a friendster agent...cool...hehe... n she is a friendstertalk university....arond 2260 posts..wow...reputation is 56....:O
Princess Shanna
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ei...i think i see worngly de...the person above me is a cool gal..like rock songs...hahax
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahmm.... she's friendly..^^ =)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a fansign maker. =)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^a fansign maker also[/i]:lol:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]r0ckiztaH!!!! :D :thumbsup: nice nice!!! [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a Talker & OL now :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i always see him OL.... :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes lonely =( and looking for someone to make her laugh.. :penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^a Geek && OL :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]he is the skyblue mushroom protector[/color][/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahaha :eh::eh: she's the [color=yellow]Yellow[/color] mushroom protector =D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=pink] ^^ emo. emo boy. [i] as always[/i] [/color] =D :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

an endless lover... ^^ and , she's nice i think
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice and a seller of a foot powder
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]an endless lover... ^^ and , she's nice i think[/quote] [color=pink] thank yuu! ahe. ^^ artistic [/color]

Last edited by endlezluver16 (2008-11-27 03:04:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:08

[ 9 queries - 0.519 second ]
Privacy Policy