• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

good in literature...
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

An Elite Shinobii =)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he likes Bleach :D
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Maybe she likes pink. :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's single & available...[/b][/color] =)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

one of WP member :D she is very friendly and kind for everyone :wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

up up me...!!! [= an anime lover and a nice person i think
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

loves painting and a poet :D

Last edited by -RACH. (2008-11-23 01:17:13)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]her name i think.. is rachel[/b]
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---][b]her name i think.. is rachel[/b][/quote] hha! yea. i think she loves foot powder =)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ Xiruki she is very expert in JS O.O she is also pretty :rose: and nice for everyone :wow: -----TPAM she loves girly things,and she is cute :D

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-11-23 01:28:27)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She's a fan of the one in her sig.
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a fan of naruto. :D
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ she loves to take pictures.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i think he loves cigarettes...[/b][/color] :smoke::smoke:
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no im not. hehehe :lol: ^ i think my bro loves mario bros. :eh:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^he's a newbie and online right now. :D:D
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he loves anime. & i think he's smoking?! (because of his name.) haha!:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's totally into pink...[/b][/color] :D
Ashtray
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ hehehe i hate to smoke and i never smoke ^ im online . ^ i think miss grace is a fashionista :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:41

[ 9 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy