• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]^^[/b] chinese chick :D she's cute though.. ... :penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a promoter......
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^cute & friendly :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahahaha,.,.,.rakistang rakista nga[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hahaha! =D DeathNote Fanatic :P
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i love the siggy!! cool! :lol:[/b]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She has 98 repus, 2 more and she'll have 100 repus. :)
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

she's a gud author and a cutie :D love u sis danx
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She's an awesome author in Lit Section, she's very friendly and imaginative. I love you too sis Kate. :kiss:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think an emo agen. :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a cool person... :D and funny coz of the siggy.. :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think she's in love with someone...
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a model of bench. :lol::thumbsup:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a certified [b]ROCKSTAR[/b] from Davao. \m/
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's inside my fridge,,,,:lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ms. s e x y b a c k :]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves photo thingy :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's obviously inlove with david :]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Loeeevsss to smile. :lol: :D
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She has bangssss. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:43

[ 9 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy