• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he proud to be a pinoy. :thumbsup:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he's kind of nice guy i think... love pictures
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She has a cute primary pic. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

renji fan like me
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]selling her own footpwder :eh:[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]loev L deathnote.[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Pepper addict... haha.. member of rockstars... and shes a girl[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Pepper addict... haha.. [b]member of rockstars...[/b] and shes a girl[/quote] not anymoar, sis! :D @T: [b]foot powder maker and seller. salesgirl! =D[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]final fantasy fan :eh: :eh:[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tikoi her name for me... a nice and cute person w/ extraordinary personality
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Uuhhmm... Delicious? :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

guy wd cute ava...
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ANTOT[/b] wahaha:D grbe a :D @T: [b]mmm,.,.anime lover :D[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@dweller ngek i'm not a food bro.. @t tikoi is a nice person

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-11-26 06:16:29)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's a gud friend ov mine
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`she's an elite. a js expert. loves to put foot powder. :D has 400+ repu friendly =):thumbsup:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]the frst time i saw her here,.think she's nice?[/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a Geek and a cutie.. :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tikoi is cute and nice
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ she's a nyc person.. she's a friend nd a clasmeyt in FU.. and she's really good ..:thumbsup:

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2008-11-26 09:19:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:07

[ 9 queries - 0.676 second ]
Privacy Policy