• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a friendster maniac. a naruto fan :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

@sis Xiruki thx :D hihi ~ @[b]T[/b] nice and friendly :thumbsup:

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-11-18 06:52:00)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good in layie... and gfx
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she love photo thingy :thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

want to kill pipol =D see her ava. :lol:
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

, mysterious...
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]loves sandals,.,.,.,. :eh: :eh:[/b]
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. yay... she has a dramatic life..
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^ she's a newbie here.. i think she's kikay.. err-- i mean.. fashionable! :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Mysterious and... good lookin.[/b]
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Strict? I guess..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Fan of Code Geass? :D:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a bubbly person... ?
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Cruel. Evil. Demonic. Satanic. Barbaric. Haha. She is opposite of what I say.:lol: Except for the word barbaric, she really is barbaric. :lol: Peace!!

Last edited by flint_hydz (2008-11-18 09:37:28)

rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a friendster geek. A wild and aggressive person?haha~ i don't know. base on his picture, he definitely loves music. A rockstar written on his finger can say whoever he is. hahha~ that's only a guess.
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=rielabsyousomuch]a friendster geek. A wild and aggressive person?haha~ i don't know. base on his picture, he definitely loves music. A rockstar written on his finger can say whoever he is. hahha~ that's only a guess.[/quote] [spoiler]Pde po ba mahiya?[/spoiler] :lol: ROLF on wild and agressive person. @ topic - she is really good in guessing a persons' character. :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he loves anime??..
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

;) she my ate. totally friendly, & sweet. :kiss:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she loves pink just like me...she's friendly...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I met her yesterday.......[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:00

[ 9 queries - 0.687 second ]
Privacy Policy