• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

... she's cute and nice... ;)
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

nice girl ehe...full of trickz...and really smart..
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^not sure,. first time i saw him here.. he's a guy, and a promoter.,
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Batangeña :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ALA EH!!
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

loves drawings i guess :lol:
live.love.laugh.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she is cute, nice and friendly...:)
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i think she loves teddy bears...[/b][/color] =)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

anime lober....
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^well, as i can see her rank, she is totally addicted to FS...ehehe
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's vry sweet........i guess..[/b][/color] :/
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think she's nice... ♥ and Ftalk University member... ^.^
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's active... and btw, she's kind and kawaii..
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think she's silent type of person.. :wallbash: i guess only .. hihi:D
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think she really like color pink :D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

...hmmm... a GOD believer.. and not a mcr fan..that's sad... :cry:
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think she's friendly lyk mi .. hehehe .. :D

Last edited by ilabux0omUch (2008-10-26 23:52:10)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^i think she's in love ryt now...[/b][/color] :rose:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friendly approachable :thumbsup:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendly and nice i think..nice meetin yah
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i guess... she loves... blood plus. And yes she is. haha[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:38

[ 9 queries - 0.529 second ]
Privacy Policy