• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

shes a Rockstarrrrrrr
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a good friend of mine :eh:
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he's a maniac :)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she's pretty in here ava..:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^she's emo hahaha!~ correct if i'm wrong :ninja:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hahaha.....^kaygee agen.......he's an [i]atenista[/i]...[/b]:D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]hahaha.....^kaygee agen.......he's an atenista...[/quote] lOLz :ninja: @topic: a tokio hotel && MCR addictus :eh: :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]he is a cam-addict.,vain.,i think.,and an emo kid. (non-conforming as can be, you'll be non-conforming too if you were just like me) :wasted:[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]The one who is soooooo confused right now.. (Like..love or not love..love or not love..etc..etc..blah..blah.. :wasted: )[/b][/i]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ teh one that is not aware of da "[b]HIM[/b]" Hahaha =D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^d pangulo of d aswangerzz.......[/b]:eh::eh:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

my classmyt in FU
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh..super kind and friendly..labz her! :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sis cham!!..I tralalalab her soo much.. ;) She teases me cronix and I don't know why.. ;) (Waahaa.. :lol: :penguin: )[/b]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weee... the sweetest siz!! :lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ d pretty gwapo..the prettiest of al ukois..:)
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a nice person i think
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

my classmyt un FU
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whe....a nyc person i think... hello hope we can be good friends
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeee... here comes the ms.FR!!! [spoiler]ms.friendly..wahaha[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:21

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy