• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

da perzon abuv me is glasses--fan?
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

hmm..a camwhore..:D
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ehehe....sis russell........a phil clan war addict....[/b]:eh:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyc cute and beautiful
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ she's friendly..:)
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the person abuv meh is a gurl.. hehehe ahhmm.. she's, i think friendly..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she likes this thread very much.huahahaha.[/b], =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no ava agen,,!wahahaha :D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]she likes this thread very much.huahahaha.,[/quote] hehe.. how did yah know..?? @ topic.. she's so cute..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she likes this thread very much because i always see her in the last post of this thread.[/b]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ah.. so thats why.. heehe.. i just wonder.. why she does not have any ava..?? she's a rockstar..
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^she need privacy..i guess :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]he is a monster.,huahahah.,[/b] =D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she likes metropolix??? :rolleyes:

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-09-30 08:58:32)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yosh a rockstar! you rock! \m/
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]^ she likes metropolix??? :rolleyes:[/quote] =D [b]i dont know.[/b] :rolleyes: [b]she is an anime-lover i think.[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ shes a bicolana :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he's under the table?? eating!! :lol: :lol:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ she's gorgeous in her ava..=)
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she's pretty.. and usually insane??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:35

[ 9 queries - 0.607 second ]
Privacy Policy