• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[align=center][color=pink]i guess,, she's an anime addict or sumthin?[/color][/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves summer. :D welcome to ftalk siz!. :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's a promoter./,wow.,nice one.,
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm.. she is a girl... hahaha emo??? & camera lover...
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a girl.. friendsternewbie.. has 1 repu..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

has a cat as his ava...
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahehe...i could recall she's one i said about as the next miss tarlac...wahehe[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-08-18 09:27:35)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^she is busy being single.... like me! :D
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^she's very nice and friendly :D :thumbsup:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]omgrey hair[/i], it's the online predator :O gender is undecided 8/ into anything japanese.[/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she lives in dubai she's taken she has 59 reputation she belongs on skyline
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

an agent, lives in an isolated island, a male, Alchemy Explicit AE member, and his avatar is cool!
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

member of rockstars and with 15 repu
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice, pretty, and is probably proud to be hot single? :D:D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

punk and a rocker..:D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^fixing his hair alwayss[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's busy being single.. :)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ think a bisaya?[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nope.. im just a bicolano :D :lol: ^i think a music addict!!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]a fan of orochimaru i think./[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:38

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy