• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mukhang mabaet daw me :D HAHAHA
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ ang bilis nyang magpost :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow. nka racerback si sis :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hihi. my sis is for Christ!
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]the next miss tarlac..[/b] :)
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

tga cebu din xa :D HAHA. wewwoot! go carolinians!
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ funny person...:lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^picture-taking addict!:)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nice avatar :lol: she s from underneath world :)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]the next miss tarlac..[/quote] waaa... how i wish. :lol: ^ i made a gift for him in the graphics section. he's my friend! so kind
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

have a sexyback :wow: nice sissy :)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ picture taking addict too...:D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mahilig xa mag picture picture :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's from ftalk university from cebu.. =)
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's got nice hair :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awesome ava... (:
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

rockstar xa :D NIAHAHA.
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

rockstar xa :D NIAHAHA.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

double ang post nya..

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-08-15 11:31:31)

Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

HAHA. tamang tama xa :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 9 queries - 0.634 second ]
Privacy Policy