• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she can't speak english fluently coz he spoke in Tagalog above =D she is cute n her age is about 16 or 17 =) of course she is a member of [b]Friendstertalk University Group[/b] =D

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2008-08-06 08:30:57)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

wow he is a moderator and a member of class X ;)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] he a student at Friendstertalk University, lol XD

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-06 08:33:55)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^member of artwork 101! =):thumbsup: Nice! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

her name's niña rose... and now a member of f.u she calls me mama tinay ahehe ;) shes nice and sweet gurl :)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ a good mod from labyrinth..:lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's bro derick! yehey! he's my classmate ;)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ he's bro dhen..from FU too..:D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

He loves camera :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a newbie...has 1 reputation, today was her last visit, lives in Cali...and has 70 posts.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ fs maniac with 10 repu
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's an fs agent w/ 2057 post nd w/ 25 repu
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he has a new ava. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

registered 2007-07-25 nd she has also a new cute ava :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ online with 10 repu
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's f-agent =) from tarlac =) got 25 repu =) and she's single =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ soon to be an fltalker. :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes wearing blue :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naka peace sign cia
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

vain xa :D cute ata :D NIAHAHHAH.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:25

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy