• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^a newbie..with a sunset siggy..=)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kuya derick! super kind cute friendly.. alabxhh him *hugs*
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

/*/love.ceii/*/?? girl.. single.. (i think) 15 yrs old.. hav a kawaii sig...
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

You really Trust God.. And so kind..
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cute_maxene.. :question: newbie.. and hunkie..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she loves God so much! :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ii labb yer shades :D [i]akin nalng joke :D[/i]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

soo kawaiii..cute sista
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she's wearing shades in her ava. so cute :]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-06-21 21:29:36)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

peace sign.. pretie =)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Cute.. pwetty <3, and I guess friendly... :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]She's an Archuletan, like me! :wow:[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]she cute,friendly n also gud in making gfx. :D that why i have [s]crush[/s] at her ;)[/i]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]He is also friendly and cute. :P[/b]
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont know her .. but i bet she's [b]cute[/b]!!
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont clearly see her avatar but i think she's kawaii . .
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

an emo? hehe i guess... he is a talker :D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wee sis ceii kew.. lurve her soo much.. muah!! ILY sis.[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendstermaniac and her name is aphrodite =)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']wee sis ceii kew.. lurve her soo much.. muah!! ILY sis.[/quote] ily2 sis! =) t: i think he loves the guy in his sig .. im not xure :D he an addict member of rockstar group:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:49

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy