• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

nikkiKURDAPYA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

cute ng avatar nia :D [hr][hr] [quote]Read the rules here. Use [b]English [/b] Miss. [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url][/quote]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-02 23:43:30)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=nikkiKURDAPYA]cute ng avatar nia :D[/quote] [b]2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/b] =| rules breaker :|

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-02 23:23:06)

prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). =| rules breaker :|[/quote] he follow the rules very well =)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm... she's chubby i guest!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's look a like mariel rod. hehehe :D
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the dog is cute.. and so the sigg..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the siggy is cute!. haha.. hayden!. i love her!
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

person above me is offline! :) HAHA
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

trixiebalajadia » FriendsterNewbie trixiebalajadia's display avatar › Music is my Life › Graphic Troops Location: Mandaluyong city Registered: 2008-05-19 Posts: 94 Last visit: Today Reputation: + ~ - PM Friendster that is it =D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ his ONLINE a boy his nice person and i think his friendly too :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's sweet enought =|:D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

she.. oh i mean he is =D ... ?? he is a boy :lol:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's my queen...... :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he's a promoter....what else?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she's[/b] my toy =D her ava so cute.. :lol: and i know her secret :cool: even i think isnt a secret agen :lol::lol::lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Dont Playing with Fire lin...who's yur Toy n Who's a She,miss kindergraden?? a 3 years old Graphic troops member
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie][b]she[/b]'s my toy =D[/quote] tatz the feedback fo yaah.. =D[hr][b]he's deper :|[/b]

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-03 10:08:59)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's linnie!. i always see her here in ftalk... hmm... her rank is super friendster!.. haha and she's cute!
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]she's linnie![/quote] woaaaaahhhhhh :o mu name isn't linny :wallbash: the poster above me is akuzet16 :lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=ohivnsuipo]woaaaaahhhhhh :o mu name isn't linny :wallbash: the poster above me is akuzet16[/quote] ngek!.. haha... sorry.. cause when i'm starting to type.. all i see is linnie's ava.. hehe... sorry bout that!.. haha... btt: hmm.. dunno him!... his a promoter! i dunno what's his image!... haha...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:25

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy