• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

astred
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

a friendster elite and he's not lazy to post here in ftalk. haaha. lol
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

if i'm lazy i wont be an elite lol :lol: a newbie that have posts in so many topics but still have 0 posts..this is kinda weird...have u talk to mods?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its dever hes an elite hes nice! hes a cutie :redface: :P hes from class x coolness!!!=):thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]very pretty..hunkies..nice..one of mah fav mod..[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

she's prettie,, :D an addict
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a Friendster Geek who live in the city of angels that is a noob @ 2008 - 04 - 09.... from singles and her last time Ol is yesterday~
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friendsterelite... a member of class x..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]geek and hunkies..[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]she's cute... an addict with 475 posts and a member of calss x,, nice! ^_^[/align]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's cute frendly, uhmm she loves to stay in philippines forum samtimes..hehe
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendsterGeek who lives in City of angels
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

adeeb a fs elite ;) and member of class x hes nice =) and from cambridge!
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis tinay hehehe shes soo kind not only to me but in all of the members here in ftalk dont change it sis ;)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mr 4th Espada Ulquiorra §hiƒƒer =D he is a Friendster Agent that lived in Hueco Mundo with another Espada he is also a member of rockstar with more than 2124 posts... our Final Battle will be held in huecp mundo =D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a member of class x, live in cambridge. a fs elite! :)
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cute dog... a member of hunkies.... hehehe.... have a 8 reputation and have a own world... nyakk,.... and a friendsterGeek.... LOL :D :D

Last edited by saintjimmy (2008-06-11 05:17:23)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mr.SaintJimmy is a Friendster Nubie Who Live in the cit of lost,registered here since 2008 - 06 - 03~ looks like he is also a Guitarist!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]elite co-classX[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

pretti one of my sis here in eptok :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Singles' Geek[/b] :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:59

[ 9 queries - 0.558 second ]
Privacy Policy