• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

my sis.. pretie and sexii
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]one of ma sis. a veri kind.nice.pretty and freindly ceii.. [/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

her name really suits her..she is very beautiful..she is also kind..:D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aun..friendster whiz na si ate eney..na may 26 repus... [img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th021_.gif[/img]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

^wuhu!..i am still young!!.. errr..an eliter..he is a funny guy.. [i]lols, i don't even know him yet!..:wallbash:[/i]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha..I want to know you more ate...[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th053_XD.gif[/img] How old are you?..[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th054_.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice and active member... peace
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

huhum....reikazek san is a Fs Agent. She lived in her Shattered Dreams [peace][/peace] :D
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friend of mine in ftalk indonesia.. has an invisible mode, is a class x member, thats all :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friend of mine in ftalk indonesia doesnt have the invi yet is a Rockstar member that's all =D
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm... deverkerbill-->>>he is a friendsterelite. i dont know him yet. ((ahaha)) hope we can be friends. ahihi.
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hmmm,, she's a newbie like me,, and she is pretty too,, and nice!!!i think??[/b][/align]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Her name is most [b]PROBABLY[/b] Ann, and lives in the Phils, a noob like me (forgive the term, if u don't like it..), and is the 892nd person to reply to this topic. =|
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think she's a rocker and she is from earth.. :D

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-07-15 03:34:55)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]a newbie Location: philippines Registered: 2008-07-02 Posts: 69 Last visit: Today [/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oh aphrodite god of love nd beauty.. she,s a old newbie? haha mukhang cute.. she is from motherboard.... post: 1327 repu: 30 yown
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaah. another kuya. that's kuya mirhadz. a noob. But looks friendly. =):thumbsup: He already has 72 posts. :)
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

shes an alchemy explicit member,, shes a woman [i]of course![/i] :P and she will crush me!! :o
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hes a boy.. belongs to rokstar egroup.. has 31 repus.. rank is friendsterfreak...
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe a cat person...=) a guy... registered last year as a f/talk member...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:04

[ 9 queries - 0.641 second ]
Privacy Policy