• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

nice and friendly :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

awh.. same here ter!.. haha..:D
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

same to u im cute so ur cute too =D lolerkz?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

She happy. That's great. Keep on smilin, sweetie. :eh:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ajiji same 2 u she's pwittie and nice she's gud and friendly
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lady_end]same to u im cute so ur cute too =D lolerkz?[/quote] hhaa... yuh.. y gotta problem with it?! :eh: .. btt: same here ter!. same comment still!
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]She's a girl. A member of Hunkies. Has one [1] +Reputation. I think she's very girly. She's a Filipino. A FriendsterManiac. That's all. :)[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

few words... shes posting a lot!!=D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Me? Posing a lot? Nope. That's just one pic. I don't pose. Hehe.. [i]Topic.[/i] Umm.. He's a guy. Has one [1] +Repu. A FriendsterAddict. He posted 417 times. Currently Online. & I think he's friendly. =) That's all.[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahahahhah.. not posing yo... [b]POSTING[/b] ahhahah she reads too fast... tooooooo fast
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ LOLs~ Sorry. Hehe.. My bad. Arrrgg.. I hate my eyes. :retard: Haha.. Posting a lot eh. Always active but not so, starting on June 15. Hehe.. [sub]Sorry if that's Off-Topic[/sub]. [i]Description[/i] : Hmm.. I think he's nice. Kinda' Active. That's all. xD[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sure is... very active... ahahahah.. and also when im online i asure that i will post at least 15 ahahahah... i think shes sleepy now..
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he is cool enought :P
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]his avatar is soo cute and he's also my co-rockstar... :D [/b]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's also my co-rockstar... :P located in philippines :rose:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

active promoter. :D wanna be rockstar? :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]A member of Singles. Has siz [6] +Repu. I think she's friendly. =) She loves pink? Heehee..[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's louiz... the maker of my siggy! she's cute!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a rocker named probably Louiz aka Twilight Maiden looks like a pink addict current location..cannot Locate a Graphic troops member with more than 1640
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she like rukia.. and that's all =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 9 queries - 0.124 second ]
Privacy Policy