• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ RKO fanatic..hehe :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]He wears glasses, too! :D[/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Gaaa. Love the hair. :wow: soooo pretty. :thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sis gemandi agen..hehe.. nice teeth[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

her name is chai my friend here pretie
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Gemandi.[/b] Thanks! hihi. You can have it if you want. lol. I kid. [hr][hr] [b]Topic.[/b] She's pretty. :):thumbsup:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ her username is Bheiyahh with 252+ posts n wif 19 +repus[/b] [spoiler][i]she cute,i <3 her ava :wow:->:redface:[/i][/spoiler]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Awww, *blush mode* :redface: ________ I find this guy cool, he's friendly and cute. X3 I made him an avatar before.~[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^weheeeee,*blush mode too* :redface: @T:same like my reason b4 ;)[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ loves cloud, sepiroth..Advent Children! :lol: Nice avi bro..=)
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]FriendsterAddict with 3 repus. X3[/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@^ Gaaaa. Really? How much miss bheiyahh. @ aphrodite - tnx sis! ur name suites you. :wow: @ topic tsukushi look-a-like. ;)
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]GEMANDI.[/b] You can have it for free. :D By the way, who's Tsukushi? hihi. [b]TOPIC. [/b] She's pretty as ever. :)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ ^ her username is bheiyahh a fstalker with 254+ posts n 19 +repus ;)[/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-14 11:18:50)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@bheiyahhbangs - secret. [i]enge muna bangs. [/i] @topic Rei Ryuzaki - nice av, Cloud. ;)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ like the smile loves pink..:lol:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]GEMANDI.[/b] *snips some of her bangs* Here you go. *handed over the snips* Now that you have some of my bangs, tell me who's Tsukushi! lol. [b]TOPIC.[/b] I find him cool and interesting. :)

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-06-14 11:38:34)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ ^ her username is bheiyahh a fstalker with 258+ posts n 20 +repus ;)[/b]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-14 23:28:50)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]an addict Location: UpToWn Registered: 2008-05-13 Posts: 537 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: 9 [/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a cute friendsteraddict :doubt::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:45

[ 9 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy