• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

jheiii_x3
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Princesang aztig :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^ shy type... :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ a freak and a proud student =):thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ sweet...I like her smile.. :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ woot! thnx bro! :D he's really nice and a kind person. =):thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ tnx too sis..:lol: do you have a YM? :D umm...she's nice...;] hi nina! =)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ my Ym? check out my username. :lol: hi bro! i dunno yur name yet? :rolleyes: he's nice,too! =):thumbsup:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ derick hir..:lol: I already added you on YM..:D btw..tnx for the repu...:redface: @t: cute..;)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ a freak.. online right now.. member of FU..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a rockstar...love the hair too! :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ fs freak. online now =)
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the sexiest siszy.. i like her sigz ;)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ cute and pretty..:D
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good looking guy..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ waah..tnx..:redface: @t: umm...nice...:D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ a freak agen.. online right now.. he have 35 repus..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ still love her hair...:lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a friendsterfreak, a male, member of eptalk university, and is a proud student.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ he has many projects.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wrong post..:lol: @t: kind and nice..;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:37

[ 9 queries - 0.439 second ]
Privacy Policy