• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

^she's my sisz. a member of FU. she's addicted in ftalk,. :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she knows that im addicted to ftalk :] ill take that as a compliment sis :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

her name is nikki. a member of YFC as i've known. is dat right? :D
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she is sooo righht :D niahahha. she's fond of knowing people's personal data :D HAHAHA
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^not really. haha. member of FU batch 2008.
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

shes got 6² repus :D [spoiler][b]im outta here[/b] :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she has a new ava
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

she has a sexy back. :o haha. soo nice sis. :)
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a student that uses fake glases? (^V~)

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-08-20 08:15:21)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

friendsteraddict.. married.. ? kawaiii ? has 14 repus
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he lives in a secret location
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^@gengskie: ol yesterday and today! :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

member of FU :D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is single she looks like chinese she has 43 reputations she lives in tarlac she is a friendsterwhiz she belongs at "single goes hot" :ninja::ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he lives in an isolated island...
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]she likes to "tambay" hihi ^^[/color][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-21 01:10:42)

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think she's kind :) & friendly :)
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ no one loves her? wahaha..false :lol:
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

umm... shes like shinigami... heheheheheheheheheheh =D don't know what to say.. :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she dont know what 2 say..wahaha :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:37

[ 9 queries - 0.533 second ]
Privacy Policy