• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

student :D naruto fan :paranoid: rank is friendsteragent.. has 148 repus ..
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Cat lover. :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dunno bout her hehehe first tym to c yuu hmmm...maybe she's nice :D
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice again. Lol :D Vain? :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=abiihere]Nice again. Lol :D Vain? :)[/quote] LOLX hmmm... camera chiqq?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]he loves himself., and he is a cam-lover.,i dont like to say cam-whore.,sounds gross.,haha.,[/b]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hawt. :lol: high five *
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmft ~ newbie, girl, have 1 repu, her name is abii ?? :D
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah! her location is iNDONESIA? :) v
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]last visit yesterday and shes a gal..[/b] ;]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]xiru! hehe.,she likes britney (oopss) peace.,haha., she is very good in fs tweaks and tricks.,lots of repus to., very kind gal., ^_____________^[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]A spammer..As in super..She is way out of this world!!!.. :P But, I tralalalabb her.. =)[/b][/i]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She is an "Aswang"... the one that has demonic plans =D Hahaha :lol:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-09-26 01:25:38)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Her name is Orio..A very Beautiful girl!.. :lol: :P[/b] Peace!!.. :D

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-26 01:27:54)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Her name is Orio..A very Beautiful girl!.. :lol: :P[/quote] [b]i second the motion [/b]=D [b]@T:she is a gorgeous girl.,(like orio) :wow: and she is a great spammer. [/b]=D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^changed her ava. And.. she's kind and ..funny :lol:[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]A moderator from..uhmm..^^ Yeaah..she is good in programming.. :D[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-26 01:33:25)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^i think she knows me.. in some ways.. haha ;] :exclaim: i think shes kind.[/b] =)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I know her from another forum..I also think she is kind..I wanna be friends wif her.. :D[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]she is kind.,im sure.,coz she shares her tricks to everyone.,lotsa +repus.,she's good.,^_________^[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 9 queries - 0.585 second ]
Privacy Policy