• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

:thumbsup: his FS account was suspended .... wakokoko :wallbash:
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is a certified [b]ROCKSTAR!![/b]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]an F.U student and he's the deviant prince??[/b][/align]
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^lol want to be my deviant princess..?=D lawl.. she is a rockstar too! and shes also cute!
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

He's a boy:) hehe.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she likes blurred images :D[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cute and i thinks she's nice and cool..want to be her friend
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Uhh she's my co-mem in FU. :redface: i wunna be her prend :)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's my classmate!ü :penguin:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@MiNEKOARCH hello...i want to be ur friends too cute and nice
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]cute and i thinks she's nice and cool..want to be her friend[/quote] oh sure winky ann ;)!!! @:thumbsup: she's bloody!!!!
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

CuTeUkoi » FriendsterManiac CuTeUkoi's display avatar › [SCR-EMO.METAL.SPOILER] › Rockstars Location: UnDerneAth heLL Registered: 2008-03-27 Posts: 928 Reputation: + 46 - E-mail PM Friendster -- aun!ü
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^teh gurl hu likes to say [i]la la la[/i][/b][/color] :lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cute dimples :eh: :penguin: :penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]always here... active err.. hehe[/b]
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a friendsterwhiz!ü :penguin:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mem. of FU =) friendly i guess
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a friendstergeek and he is the one who gave my first repu .. :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^cool guy from sin city :lol: :thumbsup:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um uoh..um..a good in drawing and nice one..an anime lover like me... yehey me..!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:25

[ 9 queries - 0.919 second ]
Privacy Policy