• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

always online geek....
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

always online whiz.. :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

some kinda clone. Haha kiddin.
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^lol.. what di you mean clone? has scrary eye :lol: :penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ clone.. like an impostor. or what. :wow: topic: has.. impeccable and ... seductive eyes.. ;]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^or poser?? hehee... @ shes smarter than me :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^no not a poser. haha.. dats it. =D :P :arrow: he's a nice person. and.. i find him mysterious.. at the 1st place.[/b]
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she loves pink :D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center] [img]http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/150/150805mk2dtg1tvi.gif[/img] [color=skyblue]She's cute and she looks nice too~! I lurve her bangs![/color] [color=blue][b]fr: Chai ~mii <3 Ouran~[/b][/color] [img]http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp38/chaichai_photos/3.jpg[/img] [img]http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp38/chaichai_photos/2.jpg[/img] [color=red]Tamaki+Haruhi[/color] [b]or[/b] [color=red]Hikaru+Haruhi[/color][/align]
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^loves anime so much! :D
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ she likes to take pics... Hehe. Looks cute..
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

artistic :) ahha i am correct :D harhar
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hehe.. Friendly and tall... :D:D:D:D Wahhh,,, you already know me.. hehe.. gotcha..
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

5'4 in height ahaha :lol: ( a fact guys ) trust me :p
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

she is cute and really a nice girl:), you can see it in her own eyes

Last edited by xxxNotAboutYouxxx (2008-11-04 10:21:57)

rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's a bit EMO.. or maybe he's one?=) his heart was broken by "someone", but even though that someone broke his heart,,,, he still loves her with all the pieces..:crybaby: [i] >>waa..haha..[s]emo mode[/s] na ako.. :retard:ryt.., i know how it feels to be [s][b]broken[/b][/s].. waa..[/i] :retard:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^she's cute :wow: & i think she loves teh song "accidentally in love" by counting crows... :eh: nice song =):thumbsup: [/b][/color]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

she is a Ranger.. :penguin: she is Pugeta.. =D naah.. she is also pretty like me.. :P and she is a nursing student..
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^wakaka :o ayieee.........pugeta? :/ :lol: @t: she's a future guranger.........& she knows hu my crush is... :paranoid: ...sshhhhh...[/b][/color] :rolleyes: :P

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-04 18:15:44)

Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ loves david and eptok :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:21

[ 9 queries - 0.561 second ]
Privacy Policy