• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

loves pink..(i guess so)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she love anime ^^ my best friend :thumbsup:
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she like twilight... ( i guess) and also my best friend :)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

She loves L. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Girl wd ..precious bangs, :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's fansyn maker ! and powder seller =D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a naruto fan bawahahh:lol:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

loves dolphin and the color blue.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves the camera
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's cute,.,.,.weeeeeeee[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]She's bolding the letters as well.[/b] nice...
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a camerafreak? i guess..:D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thinking she's friendly. and from FU.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's my friend here in eptok =| (nice and friendly)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes nice and active member
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i really like her siggy. :D unique.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she loves good :eh:[/b]
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she loves death note & i think she's emo?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]not emo @T: she loves pink[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she like Death Note :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:44

[ 9 queries - 0.581 second ]
Privacy Policy