• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's my classmate and she's cute
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she's ann gillian. and in her avatars there's a cupcake baby flavoured XD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

a rocker.... star. lolx
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe a ninja lover? aheheh
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A talker... yes. im ryt . haha
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she loves .js :D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Looks like the one in Icarly.. :thumbsup:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she love animes :D:D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

He's a rocktar. :lol:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's a twilight fan?!.. she's from FU.:D ^^^^^
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ She's a friendster addicted. :lol:
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a twilight maniac ^^ u watched it owredi?
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A Rockstars member~~ Hehe~~:D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][u]rakzztar[/u] : On sunday. :lol:[/b] [b]T : A rockstar. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-27 07:08:19)

ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A maniac. :) has 17 repus :]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A geek. ;D && I dunno if she/he's a girl or a boy. :lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's gonna be a geek next[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]CuTeUkoi » FriendsterGeek [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av10/96712.gif[/img] › <3 chOoTy <3 ukOi Location: UnDerneAth heLL Registered: 2008-03-27 Posts: 1149 Last visit: Yesterday Reputation: + 107 -[/quote] [/align] :eh:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@rakzztar that's what you called arts @t he's photo lover and maybe a nice guy
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tenkz XD :thumbsup::thumbsup: she's an artist ^^ ang she loves dolphin
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:24

[ 10 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy