• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=Ershin]She keeps on melting me :rose:[/quote] OT: whoa :D haha T: he's a he btw :D tpam is asking me sumthing via pm :D
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]i named her charut!! coz she's charing,.,.char ,.,.wahaha :lol:[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]^a pretty rockstars. :D:D:D tokio tokio jpan beauty[/i]:lol::lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she using sis lyrickz pic as her ava. :eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he loves blue. :eh:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's emo? uhmm,, kinda rocker?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She is a certified fashionista
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a fan of PPG. =)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he is my bro :D haha
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

&& she is my sis. really nice && good in making layout also gfx. :D:D
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Got hidden talents, that he can share (maybe)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]&& she is my sis. really nice && good in making layout also gfx. :D:D[/quote] OT: ily bro rei :D =)=) T: my new kua :D he's nice, and loves using high-faluting words :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she is really pretty.. and a good lay maker :D :thumbsup:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha,.,.she's emo :eh:[/b]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]wahaha,.,.she's emo :eh:[/quote] no i'm not ;) @Topic: sheeeee is a cute girl :D
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=charleneajose]my new kua :D he's nice, and loves using high-faluting words :D[/quote] try nose bleeding words :D @T hmm wanna know her also yet so I can make a description, how bout likes colorful things
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

he..seems.to.like.power.puff.girls^-^
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a newbie .. i guess =|
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How should I say this "cute" or "cute" :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wahahaha. PPGFanatic!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 9 queries - 0.432 second ]
Privacy Policy