• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[align=center][b]She loves twilight lyk me :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she loves edward cullen....like me...hi5 sis johar...hehe..
kayz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

she loves edward cuLLen..hehe
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

think she's cool......XD
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a friendster elite haha hi ate xiru :)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think shes a teen :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She is fragile inside :lol::lol: peace tayo :Dv
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he is soldier as rockstar ~ :ninja:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hay... =| he is suffocating =D <for nanix @t she's sad :question:

Last edited by mama0114 (2008-12-08 01:17:51)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

She's invi ............
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^she missed the old eptok

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-08 01:26:32)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a rockstar ? i guess ~
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i really don't know her... but im looking forward for that..:o

Last edited by pAtchii (2008-12-08 01:33:39)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dont have a siggy
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]she's addicted to fun corner =D[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

rakzztar labtim. :eh: =D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]he's cute and lazy bro..:P LOL~[/align]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]rakzztar labtim.[/quote] no please,. :wallbash: @T: she's really cute think she's nyc :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]she's rocking gurl..XD=D[/align]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

an anime lover. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:46

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy