• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

ann gillian
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is active today=D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

she is love yui and dolphin :wow:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she is active today
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]She is a member of FriendsterTalk University[/i][/b][/color]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she loves blue like me my classmate in fu
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's online for now. :D
squen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

her pictre is very pretty...
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

has a sexy ava :wow: :penguin:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nice ava :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she loves edward cullen :D XD
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ A great gfx maker. :wow:
squen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She's proud to be pinoy...me too!!!!hehehe
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's sexy. ayt? :D:D:D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's nice and kind=D
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she's very addicted to dolphins. :thumbsup:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i think shé's sweet :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's kawaii....i guess........
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She's Inlove ! :lol:
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he will kill me hahaha joke a fs addict
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

she likes dolphins... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:41

[ 9 queries - 1.107 second ]
Privacy Policy