• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

dweller
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

She's pR0ud t0 be pin0y :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[spoiler][quote=dweller]Punk, R0ckeR, & anime l0veR. :lol:[/quote] I'm not punk okay, punk is something I listen to!! :lol::lol:[/spoiler] [b] @T:[/b] lol, awesomeness. A lot of arm tattoos, scene-ish emo-ish hair..and..white skin.

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-12-10 19:04:41)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

naah. XD he's located at the prontera drainage :wasted: sablay. XD she loves music. :P

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-10 19:02:16)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

She[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]I'm not punk okay, punk is something I listen to!! :lol::lol:[/quote] 0w, Right hehehe x0i @T: She is a FSfReak :D
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we have the same group!!! hi simple friend..:D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

^^ she wants siomai! give her! haha. =D :lol:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^^:rolleyes:she wants to speak out now.. =)

Last edited by nikz11 (2008-12-10 20:45:13)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A twilight addictus like me. :lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^Twilight Addictus :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He's a protector. According to HIM only. Joke. :P
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^LOL. :lol: inloev with edward =D=D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ He's an emo. So sad! HAHAHA! :lol:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my ex-classmate. :)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Good in making GFX. :eh:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^She's Emo =D=D=D=D=D:penguin::penguin:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ No. I'm not! :P It's you! :P -- T: An emo kiddo. :lol:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]she's a member of the FU ^^[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-10 21:27:10)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

very...um...uncomprehendable..and she thinks love is..a waste?
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my co-ts member. =)
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

She is a chiq who loves anime and music.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:28

[ 9 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy