• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

yeaa :D a rockstar ? *LOL
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

definitely... not...lolx likes red?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ayeeey ~ u right :D falling in love with someone ?
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ sasuke and archuleta lover! =D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

one of my co-scandalers & dollie lover. =)
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]falling in love with someone ?[/quote] hmm, im not sure,hehe @T: friendster whiz.....
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

he have heavy heart. lol XDDD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

based from d bible =D
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a pretty gurl and well-known
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she is making peace sign...
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my school mate in fu friendly.. his heart is heavy now.. wew..

Last edited by ♥renray♥ (2008-12-25 09:45:30)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cool! camera shy?
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^located at street child ..hehe
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

his wearing a blue scarf in his pic.. his cool..

Last edited by ♥renray♥ (2008-12-25 09:48:27)

xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes my schoolmate at FU..
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

his so much good in sketching..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

doesnt specify his gender
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^aw..sablay.. she is located in karakura town..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shes a filipina :D :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coder ? i guess :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:09

[ 9 queries - 0.523 second ]
Privacy Policy