• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Aachuh.. follow the rules bro.. =) @t a newbie...
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

an anime lover :D
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. shes unloved.. just a guess :lol:

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-13 08:31:30)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ friendster freak :cool:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

made her sig in lunapic. am i ryt? :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ryt LAWL :D she's cuuutee :D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

her ava is enjoying whatever its doing :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ master layout maker :D
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yui lover absolutely like me:wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yui addicted :cool:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

anime lover.................... and a rakiztah............
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emo ..... :lol:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

shes kewl.. and shes selling a foot powder! is it real^
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a newbie offline
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ dolphin loper~~ :cool:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

crazy and evil Sistah :P ,she also has same interest with meh XD
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

blood + lover like me lol musahx=D
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a friendster addict :D
peachfuzz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a fstalker...kind of a newbie... :P
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

first time seeing her,. she's a noob :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.700 second ]
Privacy Policy