• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

senam
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

he so into david archuleta....

Last edited by senam (2008-12-01 02:37:10)

chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]she makes nice poems. =) [/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's a simple friend.. =) and she appreciates life. :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=chezyka02]she makes nice poems.[/quote] thanks @topic: she seems friendly........
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she'a a rockstar and likes naruto ;)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

again,,,,,,,,,,, she loves david :wow::wow: weeeehhhhhh
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeheey!, yipppeey! she's not an adik! ahahah. :D
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she's a fashionistah................
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

she's a talker with a 241 posts and she's a Rockstar!. aheheh. nyc to meet yah! ;)
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she likes having 2 banner........ wahahh
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

she's a rockstaaarr :thumbsup:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

a fan of david archu!. aheheh. CRUSH!!!
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

she asked if i think she's inlove and my answer is yes............. weh..............
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

shes a member of rockstars.. an music lover =)

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-12-01 08:43:28)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's under the table..:D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she likes pink.
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves ahley tisdale and not ashley tisdale.. haha..
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he loves the girl in his siggy...she's obviously his gf...

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-12-01 08:55:22)

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

she loves the lion and not the lamb. :lol:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=flint_hydz]she loves the lion and not the lamb.[/quote] hahahaha...you're right... @ topic:he's a rockista...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:34

[ 9 queries - 0.738 second ]
Privacy Policy