• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

He likes L? :penguin:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]she luev to smile + bigger. :eh:[/quote] OT: haha i do :D T: she loves tifa? :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ the person above meh is... :arrow: pretty :arrow: friendly :arrow: layout maker i think? :arrow: a fashionista :arrow: girly ones! =)
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]^ the person above meh is... :arrow: pretty :arrow: friendly :arrow: layout maker i think? :arrow: a fashionista :arrow: girly ones! =)[/quote] OT: pretty =really? haha friendly = sure :D layout maker = yeah :D fashionisa = uhh, no :D girly ones = i don't get it ahaha :) T: she's cool and she's a fashionista :D my newest friend :d
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ wow! lay author? :O She also likes smiling, rite? :D:D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=xPEPPERMINTx]wow! lay author? :O[/quote] OT: yeah :D sa fs-layouts [spoiler]http://friendster-layouts.com/author/charleneajose/[/spoiler] T: she loves loves tifa :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shes gud at making layout.. i sw hr works.. !!! :o
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he's got a cool profile layout :D
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Cute, nice, Tall, dark and never mind :lol::lol: :Dv
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]^a very serious person..... [/b][/color] =)=)=) [spoiler][b][color=purple]coz he has lots of tumors...[/b][/color] :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-29 04:23:32)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mushroom addict haha......
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Lots of secrets... and she likes mister riddler :lol::lol: peace :Dv
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]?^riddler ? hu? :paranoid: topic: he's a happy person. =D[/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Cute, nice, Tall, dark and never mind :lol::lol: :Dv[/quote] OT:dark? hahaha im not :D and what's with the nevermind part? :D T: nanix :D he tastes good =D [spoiler]your thinking the wrong thing. shame on you :P[/spoiler] :) == sablay = haha she's nice :D

Last edited by charleneajose (2008-11-29 04:31:23)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]?^riddler ? hu? :paranoid:[/quote] The one in your siggy :lol::lol: mister riddler has [b]"?"[/b] :lol::lol: [b]@T:[/b] Tall dark...nice and tall :lol::lol:
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

OT: tall = yeah :] dark = ugh? :\ nice = aww. thanks :D tall again = :P T: mahilig mag-anu :]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]The one in your siggy :lol::lol: mister riddler has "?" :lol::lol:[/quote] hehe i c.. topic: she's online ... and ... she looks kind
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sh'es inlove :D :wow::wow::wow:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

She keeps on melting me :rose:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hs/shs mysterious!! im having trouble about hr gender....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]instructions [/b] The person will describe the person above him/her. example, .the next poster says that i'm cute..lol i don't have my personal pic. have fun!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:57

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy